Have you ever wondered how to take your lash game to the next level? Look no further! Kim K lash style is here to help you hop in the trend. Let’s walk through tips and tricks to get the look that’s been making waves in the lash industry.
WHAT IS KIM K LASH STYLE
Kim Kardashian, a style icon known for her trendsetting ways, has left her marks on the beauty industry. And the lash industry is no exception. Kim K lash, also known as wispy lash, wet look lashes, spiky look, etc, is literally inspired by this celebrity.
Even though she only used strip lashes in that event, the look was still eye-catching and has become the trendy style most clients want to try.
The most outstanding thing, which makes Kim K lash distinct from other styles, is spike. Lash artists use spikes to create a dramatic and bold effect – primary feature of each Kim K lash set.
WHO SHOULD CHOOSE KIM K LASH?
Each eye shape suits its particular lash style. It’s crucial to assess your client’s natural lashes to see if she is a good candidate for Kim K lash look.
Wide effect of this style will be suitable for those having hooded eyes, monolid eyes (Asian eyes) and downturned eyes. Meanwhile, clients having round, big eyes should not go for Kim K style because lash sets will look large and heavy.
TIPS TO CREATE KIM K LASH LOOK
And here are 10 easy hacks for you to get Kim K lash look
1. Spikes should be 2-3 mm longer than main lashes.
2. Spikes, also called closed fans, consist of 3-5 lashes (0.07 thickness is common).
3. Use premade spikes to speed up your lash application. Premade wispy fans are also worth giving a try.
4. You should place spikes in the right positions to ensure the lashes are even, on both left and right sets.
5. Avoid adding spikes at the inner corner because this can cause irritation. You should use only 6-7 mm lashes for this area.
6. Make sure you add no more than 10 spikes on each set.
7. Spikes should never be less curly than the main set
8. You should follow your lash map. If you choose to do a 2mm difference in length, then make sure where the 10mm main set is, 12mm spikes are, where 8mm lashes are, spikes are 10mm.
9. Make sure spikes are placed 4-5 mm away from the inner corner.
10. Ensure the thickness you use for spikes is healthy to client’s natural lashes.
Elevate your lash game and watch your clients leaving with Kim K lash style that steals the spotlight. Keep in mind that practice makes perfect. Happy lashing!