Lash extensions are useful way to create different unique looks while saving your money and time instead makeup. So do you know how to take care of lash extensions so that they can maintain their beauty longer? Keep scrolling to get more helpful tips for lash extensions aftercare.
Why is lash extensions aftercare important?
Lash extensions, more and less, may affect the harmony of the face, as well as the health of the eyes. Here are the reasons why you should learn how to care for lash extensions after your lash set is done:
Improve the health of natural lashes
Not taking good care of lash extensions can make both natural lashes and lash extensions easier to fall off. Natural lashes are thin and it will take quite long while for them to grow back. Should you take care of eyelash extensions carefully, your natural lashes can avoid damage and stay thick and beautiful. Lash extensions, when cared for properly, also help to keep the area around the eyes clean. This helps avoid the risk of eye infections or other uncomfortable conditions.
Maintain your beauty longer
The more you take care of your false eyelashes, the longer they will maintain their beauty. Fur, lash extensions can be thick and beautiful like original after 1-1.5 weeks if you follow the right lash extension care tips, advised by the lash expert.
Save your money and time
Lash extensions require refill, every 2-3 weeks, which means you will spend a lot of money and time on maintaining the false eyelashes. However, proper lash extension care can keep your lashes good while waiting for your next lash lift. Therefore, the amount and time you spend on your refill will also be significantly less. If your lash extensions fall out too much, you will need to reapply often and each refill will cost more money.
Besides, it takes longer to refill your lash extensions if you do not take good care of them. It can take about 2 hours for lash technician to refill the whole lash extension that has fallen a lot, instead of just 1 hour for lash extensions that are still beautiful thanks to good lash extensions aftercare.
How to take care of lash extension
If you are new to the world of lash extensions and has not got any ideas about maintaining your lash extensions, you can refer to the following part in this article. You should pay attention to detail to keep them gorgeous and protect your eye.
• Avoid wetting lashes: Lash extensions care are the most important on the first day after you have this beauty treatment. Within 24 hours after lash extensions, you need to avoid contact with water, oil, steam, etc. These things will make lash extensions not as durable as desired.
• Use lash brush: You can use a lash brush to gently brush the extensions every day. This tool will help you adjust the lash extensions that are not in the right position, instead of having to touch them directly with your hands.
• Periodic eyelash extensions: An important part of eyelash extensions care is to schedule lash extensions every 2-3 weeks to maintain them. You should follow the instructions from lash expert to have a more suitable lash care method.
• Clean eyelash extensions carefully: You should clean lash extensions every 1-2 days to avoid infection and irritation to your eyes. To clean lash extensions, you had better not remove eye makeup with an oil- and glycol-free makeup remover as these can make lashes fall out more easily. If you want to remove eyeliner, you can use a cotton swab dipped in makeup remover and then run the tip of the cotton swab through the line. This will help you limit the impact on the eyelash extensions. For foundations which are difficult to remove, you can use a suitable makeup remover, but need to avoid the eye area.
What not to do ?
Should you wanna properly care for lash extensions, you also need to pay attention to the following additional things:
- Avoid using oil-based products on or around the eyes. For example, you need to avoid using mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, makeup remover or oil-based cleanser.
- Avoid curling, dyeing lashes or exposing them to high temperatures. These can damage the delicate lash extensions. Try not to rub or touch your eyes with your hands to ensure hygiene for this area.
- Give up the habit of pulling your lashes with your hands as this can make them more likely to fall off
Should you have any questions or request a quotation of iShine Lash products, please send us a text to WhatsApp +84353180330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org